Greetings Home Owners/Sellers!
A lot of thought goes into preparing a home for sale. It seems that most decisions are based on how much investment you are willing to make before the house goes on the market and what the return on that investment likely to be.
So, it may come as a surprise that little changes can make a big difference in attracting the right buyers. The interior and exterior of a house tell a story of how well the house has been kept, loved and appreciated. This story, when told right makes buyers feel good about buying your home. Together, we can make your house look and feel like a home that is really attractive to buyers.
Benefits of Staging a Home for Sale:
- Staged homes sell 50% faster than non-staged homes. - Trulia
- A staged home sells for 17% more on average than a non-staged home. - Trulia
- Home inspectors view staged homes as well cared for.
- Staged homes often get better appraisal values.
- Staged homes look much more attractive online and in marketing materials.
- Even better, a house that is staged draws buyers in and enables them to visualize your home as their new home. It’s a powerful effect.
- Nearly 90% of home buyers start their search on the internet. Therefore, staging is a good way to make sure online photos pop.
- Staging a home ultimately benefits the seller in so many ways.
Excited to stage your home? Here’ s How We Work: Three Steps to Success
Step 1 - One Hour Consultation: I’ll come to your home to take a good look around, then discuss a simple and practical top-to-bottom decluttering, organizing and interior design plans. My one hour consultation fee is $250.00 and if you choose to hire me to successfully stage your home, that will go toward the cost of staging your home.
Step 2 - Recommendations: Decluttering, Organizing and Cleaning. I’ll provide specific recommendations on decluttering and organizing your home and provide guidelines on how to do it. I always urge my clients to do three things: declutter, organize and clean.
- Why declutter? Clutter in homes is distracting and emanates stagnant energy. I’ll provide tips on how to tackle this task quickly and effectively.
- Why organize? An organized home is attractive and welcoming. It’s that simple!
- Why clean? Cleaning a space is the first step toward transforming it. I can recommend several area cleaning services in case you need help.
Step 3 - Interior Design: with a focus on Feng Shui principles (the art of promoting positive energy, hence harmony in your home). This is the final step in transforming your home environment and promoting good energy throughout the house. I’ll apply practical interior design enhancements for each room using your existing furniture pieces, arts, fresh flowers and plants in a way that complements that environment. After we’re done, you’ll feel the positive energy throughout the home. And it will attract buyers who just feel good while walking in and around your home. My expert understanding of Feng Shui principles is something that sets my services apart and will bring you tremendous value.
Staging Home for Sale Fees:
Up to 1,000 SF: $1200.00 Up to 3,000 SF:
Up to 2,000 SF: $2200.00
Up to 3,000 SF:$3200.00
Each of the above fees
includes detailed interior and exterior plans for decluttering,
organizing, applied Feng Shui expertise, and interior design
enhancements. I’ll partner with you throughout the transformation
process to ensure your goals are met and the house is ready for a successful
Each of the above fees includes detailed interior and exterior plans for decluttering, organizing, applied Feng Shui expertise, and interior design enhancements. I’ll partner with you throughout the transformation process to ensure your goals are met and the house is ready for a successful sale!
Additional Service: Re-Staging Your Home - I will assess your staged home as to what may be preventing it from selling and provide you with specific ways to shift the energy to enhance the sale of your house. Sometimes, buyers can't visualize your house as their home due to the stagnant energy caused by lack of complementary staging and interior design. When a house exudes good energy, it will make the buyers feel good to be in the house and wanting to buy your house.
Please contact me to learn more about my services and to set up a time to talk about your plans and feel free to invite your real estate agent, so that together we will bring your dream of a successful sale of your home into reality!
Certified Feng Shui Practitioner
Lavender Design + Cuisine
Copyright © 2021 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.