Dining room is a crucial part of the home that symbolizes strength, power, unity and a community with family and guests.
If you find that you or your family don’t really like eating at the dining table, try to refresh the space into something that makes everyone feels good.
The fact is if a dining room (or any other room in your home) is not used regularly, it can easily become cluttered with a variety of items.
There are many benefits to decluttering and organizing your dining room and below are just a few:
1. To encourage family dinner, interactions and conversation.
2. To have a place to work from home (if you don’t have a home office desk).
3. To have a place for children to do homework (if they don’t have a desk).
4. To be able to host meals on holidays.
5. To be able to throw more dinner parties in your home.
6. To make an organized home for items you regularly use in the dining room such as tablecloths, napkins, placemats, candlesticks and candles.
Finally, dining room brings people together and makes better foods choices possible.
Happy decluttering, organizing, healthy & delicious eating and enjoyable gathering with family and friends.
Certified Feng Shui Practitioner
Lavender Design + Cuisine
Join my network on Facebook & Instagram to receive Feng Shui & Interior Design tips and information on upcoming workshops & special events!
Copyright © 2022 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.