I’m a vegan Mediterranean personal chef, culinary instructor and artisan chocolatier. My journey to the creation of Lavender Design + Cuisine began in 2011 when I decided to leave a highly successful career in high tech sales spanning 20 years. It was time to pursue my lifelong dream. Since then, it has been an amazing and rewarding experience. I'm immeasurably grateful to do what I love thanks to my wonderful clients and students. They are the center of my work and a great inspiration.
I offer the following services throughout Santa Cruz County and the South Bay:
1) Personal Chef Services featuring the preparation of organic, seasonal, local and sustainable Vegan/ Vegetarian Mediterranean gourmet cuisine. I create healthy and delicious meals tailored to your personal taste right in your kitchen.
2) Private In-Home Vegan/Vegetarian Mediterranean Cooking and Wine Pairing Class for individuals, Couples and Groups (minimum 5 people, maximum 10), conducted in your very own kitchen consists of a 4-course meal: appetizer, entrée, salad and dessert, plus wine to pair with foods you made. I'll come to your home to guide you and your group, through a delightful afternoon or evening of cooking right in your very own kitchen. The 4-hour class fee is $150.00 p/p and includes all organic ingredients plus a bottle of wine for each student. However, if you assemble a group of 6 or more, your cost as the host will be waived. And, you also get a lovely bottle of wine!
3) Chocolate Making Event for birthday parties for children 10 years and up (minimum 5 children, maximum 10). In this very hands-on event at your venue, children will make chocolate arts, which are organic, vegan and sugar free. They’ll get to try their chocolate arts and even gift wrap some of their lovely handmade creations in exquisite packaging provided by me. Parties start at just $175.00 for 5 children (each additional child is $35), which includes everything necessary to have a super fun time that is ideal for photo and video memories.
4) Culinary Team Building-Corporate Cooking Classes: Hands-on interactive culinary team building classes are a fun and effective way to create employee bonding experiences. The classes encourage teamwork, enhance communication, and foster camaraderie all in a delightful and delicious environment. I will custom design a menu to accommodate your goals and budget.
5) Chocolate and Wine Pairing Events at local wineries open to the public in addition to exclusive cooking and wine pairing classes for wine club members eager for new experiences. These are fabulous occasions for chocolate enthusiasts, foodies and wine lovers to experience a delightful afternoon or evening sipping great wine while enjoying delicious gourmet cuisine.
6) Vegan/Vegetarian Mediterranean Catering for all occasions (up to 50 people).
Please contact me to learn more about any of these featured services and to take the first step.
Vegan Mediterranean Personal Chef
Culinary & Wine Pairing Instructor