The season Winter has arrived today and with each new season, it's a time to reflect on the past and make plans for the future. The seasons of the year can be compared to various cycles of life. We can use the change of seasons as a way to purge the old and start fresh.
Use this 4 step process at the end of each season and transform yourself and your life in new and exciting ways:
1) Practice the 3 E’s: Encourage, Embrace and Enjoy change in your life!
2) Clear out the old: Declutter, release and let go.
3) Organize your life: Simplify, simplify and simplify even more to feel empowered.
4) Set specific goals: Cultivate health, happiness and prosperity by decluttering your life.
There's no room for adventure, excitement or personal growth when you stay in your comfort zone!
- Do something today.
- Start small, even if it's only with a single drawer or cupboard.
- Make decluttering a quick 15-minute weekly routine.
- Get in the habit of putting things away, rather than "doing it later."
- Do not store rarely used or unused items, instead sell, donate, release and let go.
- Have friends help, they aren't as attached to your things as you are.
- Address the emotional reasons why you collect clutter.
- Let go of negative, judgmental, demanding and toxic people. Instead surround yourself with positive people, the dreamers, doers, makers, shakers, movers and seek their support. These are the people who will empower you to achieve your goals and dreams, not the negative ones, they are too busy criticizing you and the world!
Happy Winter Solstice!
Certified Feng Shui Practitioner
Join my network on Facebook & Instagram to receive Feng Shui & Interior Design tips and information on upcoming workshops & special events!=\
Copyright © 2019 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.