We are changing. The universe around us is changing. Just because something was right for us in the past doesn’t mean it still is. This truth could be manifested in an unhealthy relationship, a toxic job, a cluttered home and work environments, a bad habit, etc.
As we grow and discover more about ourselves and what we want out of life, we realize there are deliberate changes we need to make to keep up with changes that are happening around us and within us.
The lifestyle we’ve been living may no longer fit. The specific people and routines we’ve known forever may no longer align with our values. Thus, while we may cherish the memories, we find ourselves letting go and moving on. The truth is we can’t start the next chapter of our lives if we keep writing the last one.
Get started today! Practice these powerful tips and “let go” of whatever is holding you back from writing the next chapter of your life:
- Breathe. Take a deep breath and exhale with a loud sigh. Do it a few times. Let go of whatever tension is being held in your body.
- Grieve. Change (no matter how small, healthy, or positive) can feel like a loss. Give yourself the space and time to honor whatever emotions come up and embrace them all.
- Seek out support. Sometimes letting go and navigating change by yourself can be overwhelming. Give yourself permission to ask for help.
- Compassion. Acceptance. Acknowledgement. Have compassion and acceptance for where you've been, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- Create a new vision. Envision possibilities that will bring you personal growth, happiness and prosperity.
“Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing Fear to Stop You from Growing, Evolving and Progressing.” - Mandy Hale
Certified Feng Shui Practitioner
Join my network on Facebook & Instagram to receive Feng Shui & Interior Design tips and information on upcoming workshops & special events!
Copyright © 2018 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.