Moroccan Rainbow Carrots Recipe!
Organic Roasted Rainbow Carrots (great substitutes for potatoes) are full of flavors, delicious, highly nutritious and simply divine. This beautiful and colorful dish infused with zaatar Moroccan spices is very easy to make, wonderful by itself or with Lemon-Saffron Millet Pilaf. It's even more delightful with a glass of red wine.
Ingredients (serving size 2-4):
1 pound rainbow carrots
1/2 Cup slivered almonds
1/2 Cup dried cranberries
1 Tsp. Moroccan spice zaatar
1/5 Tsp. sea salt
1/3 Cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Peel carrots, wash and damp dry to remove moisture.
3. Cut into 2 inch strips.
4. In a bowl mix carrots, almonds and cranberries with the sea salt, zaatar spice and olive oil until lightly coated.
5. Spread the carrots evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Chef Ellie Lavender
Vegan Mediterranean Personal Chef
Lavender Design + Cuisine
Copyright © 2018 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.