Greetings Garden Lovers!
Spring is upon us and it’s a perfect time to clean out the yard and start planting a beautiful garden. Below are some simple and practical Feng Shui tips to promote positive energy (chi) in your garden, hence, abundance and prosperity in your life!
1) Flowers, herbs and plants promote an abundance of positive energy, however, they must be kept in thriving conditions! Dead flowers, herbs and plants generate negative energy and have a direct impact on abundance and prosperity in your life. Get rid of them!
2) When planting, always use organic compounds instead of chemical ones. It’s good for the well-being of your garden, plants, flowers, herbs, you, your home, environment and mother earth.
3) Planting varieties of flowers, herbs and plants in your garden not only creates visual pleasure, it also attracts bees, butterflies and birds, which all promote positive energy!
4) You can also plant chi enhancing flowers in your garden. For instance, if you want more abundance and prosperity to come into your life, then plant purple colored flowers such as lavender in the far left hand corner of your garden.
5) Adding a bird bath to your garden enhances the abundance of energy, since water in Feng Shui brings in money. You can easily design and build your own unique bird bath and move it around to different areas of your garden for a change of scenery. Visit your local garden shop, antique store, or Habitat for Humanity store for unique finds to build your own bird bath. See the bird bath’s picture above as an inspiration.
6) Outdoor plants and trees should not be planted directly in front of the home's entrance, block window views or scratch against the house exterior walls. Trim them regularly, so that chi energy can flow freely!
Certified Feng Shui Practitioner
Join my network on Facebook & Instagram to receive Feng Shui & Interior Design tips and information on upcoming workshops & special events!
Copyright © 2019 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.