Greetings Foodies & Wine Lovers!
Join me on Saturday June 8th for a delightful afternoon enjoying the beautiful art of Provencal Cooking and Wine Pairing at the Pescadero Creek Vineyard's gorgeous setting, beautifully nestled in the foothills of Pescadero. We'll be going on a delicious journey to Provence, France through our culinary adventures together!
In this hands-on delicious vegan cooking class, you'll make a 4-course meal:
1. A Luscious Appetizer - French Flageolet Beans Pate w/ thyme, Garlic, Lemon Juice & Olive Oil.
2. A Delightful Salad – Butter Lettuce, French Radish, Crushed Green Olives w/ Shallots-Lemon Juice-Dijon Mustard-Olive Oil Dressing.
3. A Magnificent Entrée – Ratatouille w/ Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Eggplant & Red Pepper w/ capers, green olives, garlic, shallot & herbes de Provence tomato sauce, which you will enjoy with locally made artisan baguettes & breads.
4. Two Decadent Desserts - Red D'Anjou Pear Chocolate Tart & Apricot Blackberry Galette infused with Provence culinary lavender (both dairy and egg-free), which you'll enjoy with a delicious organic French roast coffee.
You'll enjoy your exquisite culinary creations with Pescadero Creek Vineyard’s award-winning wine, the 2014 Pascale Pinot Noir, which beautifully complements Provencal Cuisine!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't just about recipes, it's also about passion. In my classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment.
Your wonderful experience will include:
• Learning fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
• Working side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
• Interacting with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
Class runs for 4 hours (1pm - 5pm) and limited to 10 students to ensure the most spectacular experience for all. Since, space is limited, early registration is highly encouraged. Click here to register now.
Class fee is $175.00 and includes a bottle of 2014 Pascale Pinot Noir (a $65.00 value) and a small bag of Provence culinary lavender.
Plus, all registered students of this class will receive a one-time 10% discount offer on all items available in the Toque Blanche store in downtown Santa Cruz and on their website.
I will provide an apron for each student, a delightful lavender Meyer lemon tea plus light refreshments before the start of class. It’s an experience you’ll savor from beginning to end.
This delicious class makes a beautiful gift to yourself and your loved ones for mother's day, father's day, birthdays and anniversaries too.
I look forward to seeing you in class! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Chef Ellie Lavender
Vegan Mediterranean Personal Chef
Culinary & Wine Pairing Instructor
on upcoming chocolate, culinary & wine pairing classes, and special events!
Copyright © 2019 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.