Greetings Hummus Lovers!
If you love hummus as much as I do, you'll enjoy this wonderful, yummy and healthy recipe!
Delicious roasted rainbow carrots and the heavenly garam masala spice make this hummus simply amazing. So many ways to enjoy this delicious hummus, as spread on veggie wraps, sandwiches, flatbread and even as a pasta sauce.
Kids would love it too and it’s a great way to add veggies such as carrots in their foods. You can also, put it a jar, take it with you to work or give it to family and friends as a present: Heavenly Hummus in a Jar.
1 Bunch rainbow carrots
1 Can garbanzo beans
3 Garlic cloves
1 Tsp. garam masala
1/3 Cup olive oil
1/5 Tsp. ground cumin
1/5 Tsp. Sea salt
1. Peal rainbow carrots, chop, drizzle olive oil, sprinkle sea salt, ground cumin and roast at 400 for 20 minutes (see pics above). Let it cool for 30 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse garbanzo beans
3. Peal and crush garlic cloves
4. Process all ingredients with olive oil until the mixture looks coarse.
5. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, a touch of garam masala and a few Meyer lemon rinds.
This lovely hummus is wonderful by itself, but even better with a glass of red wine.
Chef Ellie Lavender
Vegan Mediterranean Personal Chef
Lavender Design + Cuisine
Copyright © 2018 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.