They also promote and enhance positive energy, which has a direct impact on our health, physical and emotional wellbeing.
These magical plants, flowers and herbs are promoters of positive energy in your home:
1. flowers have many magical properties, including relaxation. This plant activates the energy of stability within one’s life. It not only removes toxins from the home, but helps with headaches, insomnia and depression. A few pieces of leaves and flowers in a bath help stimulate mental clarity. This beautiful purple-flowering plant is one of the most popular in folklore. Its energy also brings healing and protection. Additionally, Culinary lavender flowers whether crushed, sprinkled, ground or infused, this flavor-intense herb will indulge your senses, tantalize your taste buds and please your palette. The next time you are looking to expand your culinary horizons, try adding Lavender to one of your favorite dishes for a surprisingly different and delicious flavor.
2. This fragrant plant stimulates energy and enhances self-esteem. It is also known to strengthen relationships and create romance. This plant helps with the ability to manifest prophetic dreams, while stimulating the heart chakra.
3. This plant helps lift depression while battling anxiety. It originates from the Mediterranean region and was once symbolic for remembrance. Rosemary not only instills inner peace but also repels negative energies and spirits. A rosemary bush by your front door is a wonderful way to keep negativity outside.
4. It helps clear out any spiritual, emotional and physical issues. It grows well in shaded or dark places. Placed in the bedroom, lilies promote serenity and tranquility for restful sleep.
5. Sage is a powerful, magical plant that opens you up to higher states of consciousness and spiritual communication. Burning sage has incredible cleansing qualities, and has been used since Native American times. It promotes a sense of positivity in your home and purifies it of bacteria.
6. It is a rare plant in that it emits oxygen for 20 hours a day while removing toxins. Basil means “royal” and it truly does embody royal powers. It is one of the most amazing plants to keep in your home, not just for cooking, but for its ability to heal irritations, cleansing toxins, and enforce spiritual strength.
7. Its fragrance induces happiness, peace, love, and spiritual cleansing. As a tea, it helps relieve many ailments. Oregano is perfect for clearing out negativity and welcoming good energy into your space. The best place for it is in sunlight in a kitchen. It is a plant that brings family energy together.
8. Its energy is that of healing and love. In mythology, Aphrodite presented a rose to her son Eros. The rose is sacred and it holds one of the highest vibrational frequencies in plants. It dispels toxins and negativity while bringing passion to your home and life. This beautiful flower holds a tremendous energetic disposition to bring love into your heart.
9. It is referred to as silver vine, golden pathos and hunter’s robe to name a few. According to Feng Shui its energy produces a flow that attracts wealth and good luck. The reason it is called the money plant is because of its leaves resembling coins. This plant increases the oxygen level of the home. It can be used to climb or to hang. The money plant is best to have near electronics such as computers, televisions, or WiFi routers. It helps relieve stress and anxiety in the home.
Start the new year by promoting and enhancing positive energy in your home and work environments, hence your life!
Happy New Year!
Copyright © 2018 Lavender Design + Cuisine, All rights reserved.