Positive energy, right people and opportunities will be drawn to you and your business when you exercise the Power of Feng Shui.
A More Productive, Successful and Rewarding Career and Business start with a single step.
Get Started Today! Apply these simple, yet effective and powerful Feng Shui Enhancements to your work environment and watch your success and prosperity amplified in amazing ways:
1. Eliminate Clutter:
- Clutter inhibits efficiency and productivity.
- Clutter makes it difficult to concentrate and prioritize tasks and weakens the power of decision-making.
- Ultimately Clutter limits paths to success and prosperity.
- Declutter Your Work Environment.
2. Assess Your Possessions - Ask yourself when looking at an item:
- Do I need it or use it regularly?
- Does it energize or inspire me?
- Does it enhance my efficiency and productivity?
- Does it contribute to my success and prosperity?
- Let go of those items that don’t pass.
3. Evaluate Your Work Environment – Stand at the doorway of your work environment and analyze these areas:
- Desk space – Keep what’s essential and let go of items that have no use or provide no benefit being there
- Computer and communication devices – Declutter (get rid of useless apps & programs) and Organize (desktop icons, old emails and VMs) those, too.
- Desk placement - Place yourself in the Power Position. Don’t sit with your back to the door. This is very important.
4. Organize - Put everything in its logical place.
- Set up Filing/Storage/Organization Systems that will enhance your efficiency and productivity.
- Tackle Existing Paper Piles: Go Paperless and Store Electronically.
5. Get your career unstuck: Keep the underside of your desk completely clear.
6. Add life energy: Bring in plants and fresh flowers.
7. Add images that represent abundance, prosperity and wealth.
Exercise The Power of Daily Affirmations:
1. I deserve the best in life
2. I am ready to accept abundance
3. I attract new income streams
4. Money comes to me easily
5. I choose to accept prosperity
6. I am grateful for all of the good in my life
Bring Simplicity, Mindfulness, and Gratitude into Your Life!
Believe that anything is possible. Rejoice in that belief to create a more successful career and business.