Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Lavender Design + Cuisine 2017 Workshops, Culinary & Wine Pairing Classes




Greetings Lavender Design + Cuisine Community,

Registration is now open for my 2017 workshop (Declutter Your Life), vegetarian, vegan, Mediterranean cooking, chocolate, marmalade, pesto, galette, tart and wine pairing classes.

Click here for more details and to register.

There will be room for only 10 participants in my workshop and 10 students in each one of my culinary and wine pairing classes. This ensures that each person receives personal attention throughout. So, don’t delay in registering!

I look forward to seeing you at my workshops and culinary classes. Please contact me with any questions.

Cheers,

Ellie Lavender






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.