Thursday, December 1, 2016

Notes of Gratitude from Lavender Design + Cuisine


2016 marks Lavender Design + Cuisine 5th  year anniversary! My wonderful and rewarding journey began in 2011 with my decision to leave the high-tech world to build my own company! Since, then, it has been simply an amazing blessing, doing what I love and loving what I do! Like previous years, 2016 has been a year of new beginnings, inspirations, joy, growth and triumphs for you and Lavender Design + Cuisine!

I want to express my deepest gratitude to my wonderful clients, enthusiastic Declutter Your Life workshop attendees, Vegetarian Mediterranean Cooking Clients, Culinary and Wine pairing Class Students, and all the inspiring people in my life. You make my work, hence my life so much fun, exciting and rewarding!

Your focus and determination towards the positive transformation of your home and workspace, and ultimately the cultivation of Happiness and Prosperity in your life, are simply Amazing! In addition, your unmatched desire for Vegan Vegetarian Mediterranean cooking, and your gourmet taste for experimenting with Lavender in sweet and savory dishes is such a gift to me!

You Inspire Me. Thank You!

Wishing you a Magical Holiday Season and a Fantastic New Year!



Copyright @2016, Lavender Design + Cuisine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.