Sunday, December 4, 2016

Aspiring Young French Pastry Chefs Rocked the B-Day Party!



















Amazing Aspiring Young French Pastry Chefs Rocked the B-Day Party!

I has ton of fun celebrating Cassie's b-day party with aspiring young pastry chefs who love Paris. We made mini persimmon lavender galettes and artisan chocolate tartlets. We also enjoyed listening to French music and dancing in addition to practicing a handful of French phrases while baking and when I was leaving, they all said "bonne nuit Ellie."

These aspiring French pastry chefs and culinary artists are simply a gift to all of us!

And the beautiful sweet b-day girl gifted me with my 1st ever lavender Christmas ornament now on my tree, a beautiful lavender theme wool scarf & a lovely whimsical pin (I couldn't wait until Christmas, so I opened my presents).

Love thoughtful parents who make their children's b-day meaningful, creative and fun.

Happiness is doing what you love, loving what you do and inspire others to the same.

Chef EllieLavender

#Gratitude
#KidsWithBeautifulHands
#KidsEmpowerment
#ThoughtfulParents
#BirthdayCelebration


Copyright @2016, Lavender Design + Cuisine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.