Sunday, December 11, 2016

Amazing Chocolate Lovers Students!












 



Greetings Chocolate and Wine Lovers Students!  

Yesterday in my class, not only you discovered how incredibly creative you are, you also learned that organic culinary herbs, flowers (lavender included), candied orange peel, dried delicate fruits such as blueberry, freeze dried raspberry and fleur de sel beautifully compliment dark chocolate and are perfect for making chocolate arts

With your beautiful present and great spirit, you made my Vegan Artisan Chocolate and Wine Pairing class on Saturday December 10th a total blast! Thank you! 

You let your creativity freely flow and made amazing chocolate arts, which you enjoyed with lavender lemon verbena tea, French roast coffee infused with Provence culinary lavender and a Château de Seguin Bordeaux Superieur 2013, a lovely red wine from the south of France.

Thank you Skyler Li, the amazing young violinist by delighting us with Vivaldi's magical music. Such a lovely treat! And how wonderful that you won the bottle of the Château de Seguin Bordeaux Superieur 2013, which we raffled in the class! I love what you said: “I’ll save it until I’m at the age that I could drink it and I’m sure it will be even better then.”  You are a future French wine enthusiast, so fabulous!  

Thank you my amazing students. You Rock!

Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.