Monday, November 21, 2016

Meet Ellie Lavender!


My name is Ellie Lavender, founder & CEO of Lavender Design and Cuisine. I am also a Certified Feng Shui Practitioner, Interior Designer, Vegetarian Mediterranean Personal Chef, Culinary Instructor and Artisan Chocolatier.

My journey to Lavender Design + Cuisine began in 2009. I was working in high tech sales and commuting long hours every week day. One Saturday afternoon I attended a Feng Shui workshop. It was an experience that set in motion a series of cascading changes in my life. 
Inspired to pursue my life dreams, I left my job and started Lavender Design + Cuisine in 2011. 

My company Lavender Design + Cuisine offers:
•   Interior design inspired by Feng Shui principles to declutter and organize your home, office, and life.
•   Personal chef services featuring organic, Vegan, Vegetarian Mediterranean gourmet cuisine, tailored to your personal taste and prepared in your own kitchen.
•   Private, group and corporate culinary classes including artisan chocolate making, Vegetarian Mediterranean cooking, and wine pairing.
•   Vegan Vegetarian Mediterranean catering for all occasions up to 15 people.
•   Feng Shui-Inspired workshops such as Declutter Your Life to promote and enhance the quality of life.
•   Preparing and staging homes for sale to attract the right buyers.

I love empowering clients to enhance the quality of their lives by creating inspiring and harmonious living and working environments and by offering Vegan Vegetarian Mediterranean  cuisine. 

Contact me today for a 30-minute complimentary phone consultation to take the first step.

Ellie Lavender


Copyright 2016 @ Lavender Design + Cuisine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.